Mr. Chip Darius
Safety Priority Consultants, LLC
110 Court St. Ste 1
Cromwell CT, 06416
Over 20 years experience as safety consultant and trainer in both general business and construction settings.
Over 10 years regional faculty to OSHA Training Institute Region 1 Education Center teaching courses to safety professionals.
Over 30 years certified Emergency Medical Technician including patient care, emergency vehicle driving, training officer, dispatcher, EMS-Instructor and EMT-Intermediate.
Experienced expert witness in both plaintiff and defendant cases, both state and federal courts.
- Certified Occupational Health & Safety Technologist (OHST).
- Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET).
- Certified Forklift Safety Technician (FST).
- Certified Scaffold Competent Person Trainer.
- Certified Walkway Auditor Safety Specialist.
- Certified Flagger and Flagger Instructor.
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician since 1980.
- Instructor, OSHA Training Institute Region 1 Education Center (New England).
- Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer - General Industry.
- Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer - Construction.
- Active member of the Consultants Practice of the American Society of Safety Engineers and past Vice President for the Connecticut Chapter of ASSE.
- Past Adjunct Professor of Environmental Sciences at Post University.
- Past Advisory Board member for Occupational/Environmental Safety and Health at the University of Connecticut.
- National Safety Council Instructor Trainer: First Aid, CPR & AED.
- National Advisory Board member for OSHA Compliance Advisor, published by Business & Legal Reports
- Served as principal member of the NFPA Technical Committee on Emergency Service Organization Risk Management
- Expert Witness
- Active member of the National Safety Council
- Active member of the National Fire Protection Association
- Safety & Health Advisory Council, Connecticut Business & Industry Association
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician since 1980
- Past Emergency Medical Services Instructor