Jack A. Heil
Jack A. Heil CPA
6302 Fairview Rd. #625
Charlotte NC, 28210
Certified Public Accountant was founded in 1989 to serve the accounting needs of individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, plus law firms and insurance companies throughout the Carolinas. The firm’s principal, he has a demonstrated track record of success with international accounting firms and private businesses alike. Today the firm has grown to three full time and one part time employees.
We serve the litigation community with many financial issues, including:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Termination
- Structured Settlement
- Business Interruption / Asset Loss Evaluation
As a counselor to companies ranging from sole proprietorships to multinational conglomerates, I have developed and applied entrepreneurial insights and marketing expertise to the traditional standards of public accounting. I am known for an aggressive approach and thorough understanding of taxation and financial matters, client advocacy, and the advanced use of technology.
Currently, sole owner , founded 1989 in Charlotte, North Carolina and serving individuals, small to medium sized businesses, law firms, and insurance companies throughout the Carolinas. My firm employs three full-time and one part-time staff. Previously, emerging business practice manager with Deloitte, Haskins and Sells in Charlotte, North Carolina. Served as Manager in Charge of the Elizabethtown, Kentucky office of Touche Ross & Co. Twenty years total accounting, audit, taxation, and management consulting experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting with marketing emphasis from the University of Kentucky May, 1978.
- Licensed as Certified Public Accountant in Kentucky in 1980 and North Carolina in 1986.
- Forty plus hours of professional continuing education each year since 1979 in accounting, auditing, taxation, financial management, and personal/professional development.
- Export Strategies for the 80’s. Owensboro, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, 1983.
- Marketing Mechanics for CPA’s. Four city, statewide program at the request of the Kentucky
- Society of Certified Public Accountants, 1984.
- Guest Instructor-Touche Ross & Co.- Senior School, 1986.
- Guest Instructor-Deloitte, Haskins & Sells - Compilation and Review of Financial Statements, 1989.
- Guest Instructor-Central Piedmont Community College - Small Business Record Keeping. Various semi- annual course dates.
- Guest Presenters-Auto Owners Insurance Company - Claims strategies with respect to business inventory and interruption loss, 1995. ITT-Hartford, 1997.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants (1978-1985)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- National Society of Public Accountants
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Board Member, 1984
- Charter Member and Co-Chairman-Leadership Elizabethtown, Kentucky, 1985