DAVID P. KALIN, M.D., M.P.H.
P.O. Box 2396
Oldsmar FL, 34677
MD with 25 years over 5000 exams in Family Practice
BIO / Resume / CV:
- State of Florida, Current, ME036242
- State of North Carolina, Current, 58382
CERTIFICATES AND/OR ASSOCIATIONS:
- Fellow American Academy of Family Physicians
- Certified in Family Practice, Board of Certification in Family Practice (expire 12/31/14),
- An affiliate of the American Association of Physician Specialists (Has served on Academy and Board of Certification)
- Fellow American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner
American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Board Qualified, American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Pinellas County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Medical Tourism Association (Speaker)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois - Biology, 1967-1970
- University of Illinois School of Medicine, Chicago, IL - James Scholar Independent Study, 1971-1976
- University of Illinois School of Public Health - Masters in the Science of Public Health, Chicago IL, 1974-76
- Postgraduate Preceptorships in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Surgery, Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Psoriasis
- Preceptorship San Francisco General Hospital, University of California Hospital - Study Alternative Health Care Systems, Decision Analysis in Treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematous, 1975-76
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL- Rotating Internship, 1976-1977
- Hadassah Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel, Fellowship in Emergency Medicine, 1992.
PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2005-Present Age Management and Optimal Wellness, A Private Medical Practiceof David P. Kalin, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2002-Present Executive Director, International Board of Medicine and Surgery.
- 2002-Present Medical Director of Bayview Medical and Rehab Center, Eurocare, Ybor Medical Injury Accident Center, Westcoast Medical Management.
- 1996-Present State of Florida, General Supervision of Tattoo and Permanent Makeup Artists
- 1995-Present: The Healthplace/Southeast Regional Arthrits Pain Center Center, Clearwater, Florida
- 1983-Present: The Healthplace, Center for Disability and Independent Medical Evaluation, a Private Medical Practice of David P. Kalin M.D., M.P.H.
- 1993-1999: Florimed Health Group, Tampa, Florida
- 1994-1998: Central Medical Clinic, New Port Richey, Florida
- 1981-1983: Director, Centro Asturiano Hospital Emergency Dept. Tampa, Florida
- 1981-1983: General Medicine Physician, INA Healthcare, Clearwater, Florida
- 1977-1981: General Practice, Logan Square Medical Group, Chicago, Illinois, Emergency Physician, Medical Emergency Service Associates, Chicago, Illinois
- B’nai B’rith, Clearwater Unit 2603, Past-President
- Mohel, Certified by the Jewish Theological Seminary and the Rabbinical Assembly
- Spanish (quasi-f1uent)
- Hebrew (partial written)
Family Practice Fl Ime Fl Independent Medical Examiners Fl Family Practice Florida Ime Florida Independent Medical Examiners Florida Family Practice Fl Family Practice Ime Fl Family Practice Independent Medical Examiners Florida Family Practice Ime Florida Family Practice Independent Medical Examiners
family practice, FL Family Practice, FL Family Practice ime, FL Family Practice independent medical examiners, FL ime, FL independent medical examiners, Florida Family Practice, Florida Family Practice ime, Florida Family Practice independent medical examiners, Florida ime, Florida independent medical examiners