Mr Robert Mulder
124 East Olympic Blvd Suite 308
Los Angeles CA, 90015
Expert has over 22 years experience in wholesale and retail operations and importing. He is an Executive Vice President and a Director of The Mowbray Group and Chief Executive Officer of Evans Unlimited which he founded in 1982. Evans Unlimited has liquidated over $200 million of Off-Price Stock Lots and Closeout merchandise to retail companies throughout the country. (Inventory Valuations,Inventory Liquidation, Inventory storage.)
Ca 88 Wines - President January 2009 – Present (2 years 8 months)
- Wine and Spirits industry
- We are an exporter of California wine, exclusively to China.
- We have created our own blends designed especially for the Chinese pallet. Our brand Ca 88 is auspiciously lucky in China.
NCIC High School January 2006 – Present (5 years 8 months)
- Education Management industry
- Director NCIC High School, Xuyi, China
Owner Retail Pack January 2002 – Present (9 years 8 months)
- Packaging and Containers industry
- Importer of Retail Packaging supplies. Specializing in Organza bags, Euro tote and Non Woven Bags
Vice President The Mowbray Group - January 2000 – Present (11 years 8 months)
- Retail industry
- Mr. Mulder has over 22 years experience in wholesale and retail operations and importing. He is a Vice President and a Director of The Mowbray Group and CEO of Evans Unlimited and has liquidated over $200 million of Off-Price Stock Lots and Closeout merchandise to retail companies throughout the country. He has operated a chain of off-price apparel stores in conjunction with his wholesale operation. He is active in sourcing various products for numerous national retailers from China, Thailand, Viet Nam, Cambodia and Mexico. He has established buying offices in Bangkok, Thailand; Yiwu, China and Taichung, Taiwan and maintains a distribution system allowing direct import shipments from overseas manufacturers to clients around the world. He recently founded
- Pouch Depot, Inc. a packaging and gift bag import business with customers throughout the world.
- He purchased, licensed and sold the trademark Cotton Stuff from Capital Factors Bank.
- He has been active in liquidating millions of dollars of seized inventories for Capital Factors Bank.
- He has participated and chaired numerous Chapter 11 creditors committees including public companies,General Textiles, Jay Jacobs and Factory 2-U Stores
Glendale Community College AS, Law
1978 – 1980