Edwin R. Olscn
565 Park Avenue
New York NY, 10021
Edwin R. Olsen
BIO / Resume / CV:
1/06 – 08/06 COMMUNITY PROJECTS
1/05 – 12/05 ORGANIZED COMMUNITY BANK
1/03 – 12/04 WACHTEL, LIPTON - CONSULTANT / EXPERT WITNESS
3/02 – 12/02 FIRST RESPONDERS FUNDRAISING
1/00 – 2/02 J.P MORGAN CHASE
Managing Director Equity Capital Markets
- Responsible for coordinating global activities of various commercial departments of J.P. Morgan and Chase during the merger process.
- Responsible for lending senior support to all Sector Captains in pursuit of underwriting assignments.
9/96 – 5/99 SCHRODER & CO., INC.
Managing Director in Charge of Equity Capital Markets
- Responsible for marketing the firm's investments banking and distribution capabilities to domestic equity issuers.
- Responsible for coordinating the firm's distribution capabilities during the execution phase.
- Represent U.S. distribution capabilities to non-U.S. issuers.
2/92– 9/96 S.G. WARBURG & CO., INC.
Managing Director in Charge of North American Equity Operations
- Responsible for U.S. and foreign security secondary operations, Including Capital Markets, Research, Sales and Trading.
- Developed new corporate business and privatization mandates as well as institutional and corporate client relationships both in the U.S. and internationally as Vice Chairman of S.G. Warburg PLC.
2/78 – 2/92 SALOMON BROS., INC.
- 7/89 – 2/92: Head of Global Equity Sales
- 3/85 – 7/89: Co-Head of Global Stock Research
- 3/79 – 3/85: Head of U.S. Equity Sales
- 2/78 – 3/79: Research Sales
5/73 – 2/78 H.C. WAINWRIGHT & CO.
Executive Vice President
- 6/76 – 2/78: Head of Sales and Trading
- 5/73 – 6/76: Research Sales
6/70 – 5/73 G.H. WALKER & CO.
6/65 – 6/70 WESTVACO INC.
Industrial Account Sales
- 1965 East Carolina University, B.S. History