Dr. Eugene W. Bartel
Bartel, Rudolf and Associates
5578 Aiken Road
McKees Rocks PA, 15136
Investigation of electrical accidents and electrical fires, laboratory with cababilities in the areas of thermal imaging, oven testing, digital imagry, X-ray analysis, exhibit preparation, and more.
He has been actively involved in private consulting since 1968, both on his own and in conjunction with many other experts including Dr. A.S. Weinstein, Mr. Rowland C. Rudolf III and the late Dr. Everard M. Williams, Dr. J.P. Romualdi , and Dr. T.O. Hockenberry.
He is a
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Certified Fire Investigator
- Board Certified Forensic Engineer
The consulting work includes investigations into the cause and origin of numerous fires with respect to possible electrical causes, many electrical shock incidents, and court litigation to settle disputes regarding product related damage.
He has worked with three professional groups - one at Carnegie-Mellon University known as TEC Consulting and two other outside groups- Forensic Consultants and Romualdi, Davidson & Associates.
He is presently involved in a partnership who has worked with him on many fire and accident investigations.
His experience includes examination and analysis of
- television sets,
- washing machines,
- stereo systems,
- can openers,
- coffee makers,
- computer systems,
- telephone systems,
- door openers,
- grinding machines,
- deep fryers,
- film processors,
- air conditioners,
- power regulators,
- gas engines,
- microwave ovens,
- rolling mills,
- stamping machines,
- distribution & transmission lines,
- and many more.
He has been listed in the:
- Transportation and Products Legal Directory
- Best Lawyers in America's
- Directory of Experts
- Who's Who in Engineering and Professionals.
His list of clients included:
- Bell of Pennsylvania,
- General Electric,
- Zenith Radio Corporation,
- Allegheny Ludlum Steel Corporation,
- The Chessie System, Inc., the
- RCA Corporation,
- Emerson Electric Company,
- and numerous other companies, private individuals and organizations.
CV on Request
- BS Electrical Engineering
- M.S. Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- Reg. Professional Engineering in Pennsylvania
- Certified Fire Investigator (CFI)
- Board Certified Forensic Examiner