RLM Consulting, Inc.
P. O. Box 150305
Arlington TX, 76015
President of a Real Estate Consulting Firm, a property tax and brokerage consultant to many local individuals and firms. Tasks include the review of sales contracts, consult and give advice to brokers in business planning, recruiting, marketing concepts and operation policies. (property tax and brokerage consultant to many local individuals and firms)
- Over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry creating and implementing many successful brokerages, marketing and business development programs for firms, local and national in scope.
- Created, developed and designed many educational materials including syllabuses, tests and course work.
- Successfully negotiated over $100 million of contracts related to business and real property sales, management and leasing.
- Mediated mare than 200 hours of business and insurance disputes while maintaining a greater than 85% success ratio.
- Vice-Chairman, Tarrant Appraisal Review Board, Served six years as arbitration panel chairperson on disputes between taxpayers and Tarrant Appraisal District over value, exemptions and delivery of data.
- General Manager of Century 21 Homesellers and ERA Paul Kautz & Associates, Inc., two local real estate firms.
- President/Owner. Century 21 Select (formerly Terrell & Garrett, Inc.) Large local real estate firm with approximately 135 sales associates. Annul sales volume of $100 million, both residential and commercial real property.
Expert Work Experience:
Mark Hardy /w Porter, Scott, Weiberg & Delehant /n Sacramento, CA.,
Joann Wright /w Chappell & Handy, Tolbert Greenwood / James Riddell /w Cantey & Hanger, Joe Tolbert /w Harris, Finley, & Bogle, Robert West / Tom Larimore /w Michener, Larimore, & etc /n Fort Worth, TX.
Miles Nelson /w Boldrick, Clifton, Nelson & Holland /n Midland, TX
Frank Hill /w Hill, Gilstapp Daniel Bulmberg /w Blumberg & Assoc. /n Arlington, TX
Patricia Wilhite/ w Wilhite & Assoc. Robert Sims /w White, Hill, Sims & Wiggins James Shields/ Patrick Henry /w Shields, Britton & Fraser Donald Walsh /w Fishman, Jones, Walsh, & Marsh/ M. Halpren/ Lowery Martin /w Halpren & Martin/ Daniel Tostrud /w Cowles & Thopmson/ Kent Newsom /w Newsom, Terry & Newsom/ Steven Polino / w Godwin Gruber
Expert Designation Fee: $1,000
Retainer Policy: $1,000
Non-Testimonial: $175.00 per hour billed on 1/10 hour basis
Testimonial: $240.00 per hour with six hour daily minimum
Travel Policy: $120.00 per hour for travel time; travel expenses paid by client
Miscellaneous Expenese: at cost