Specialist in Periodontics with expertise in Oral lmplantology; over 15 years experience as expert Dental Legal Consultant for Dental Malpractice
Great Neck Dental Associates
- Mid Island Dental Associates - 2nd location
- Senior Parlner, Periodontics and Implant Surgery
- Develop implant portion of practice; select implant products and for office -
- Research into continuing education programs and organize implant development •
- Manage employee relations issues. effectively handling situations as they arise
The Long Island College Hospital
- General Practice Residency Program
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Clinical Director, Periodontics and Implant Surgery
Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- Researcher, Department of EndocIDntics Teaching Assistant Anesthesiology Department
Boston University. Henry M. Goldman School of Postgraduate
- CAGS Periodontics and Oral Biology
Stony Brook School of Dental DDS.
- Awards: American Association of Endodontics Award, Academy of Dentistry for the Disabled Award, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Award
Binghamton University, BA
- Dean's List - Six Consecutive Semesters
- Honorable Mention, Excellence in Spanish
- Consumers Research Council of America – Voted one of ‘America’s Top Dentists’ since 2007
- Master and Diplomate Status for The American Dental Implant Organization
- Diplomate Status – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellowship Status – Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry
- Former Elected Board Member, Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine Student Alumni Board
- Former Elected Chairman, Mentorship Program Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine Student Alumni Board.
- Platinum Preferred Status with Biomet 3I
- 2007 & 2014 Newsday Professional Achievement Award Winner
- Former Clinical Director of Periodontics and Implantology at Flushing Hospital Medical Cente
- Diplomate, American Dental Implant Association
- "American Top Dentists" Consumers Research Counsel of America
- "Dentistry Today", Invited Guest Speaker, Live Radio Talk Slow. Simulcast WMCA WEVD
- Former Vice President, Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. Stony Brook School of Dental Medidne
- American Academy of Periodontology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomate
- American Dental Implant Association, Master & Diplomate
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- The Northeast Society of Periodontics
- The Nassau County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Society
- SimPlant® Dental Academy
- Police Surgeons Benevolent Association
- Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry, Fellow
$2,500.00 for initial review of records, attorney discussions, and drafting of an Affidavit of Merit ifrequired (minimum fee) $475.00 / hour for conducting research and preparation of a report (20-30 hours) .
$475.00 / hour for an addendum to a report (as needed) .
$475.00 / hour for addtional attorney conferences (as needed) .
$6,500.00 for appearances and providing testimony at depositions or trials (fee does not include additional items such as travel, lodging, review and preparation of material, attorney discussions, and conducting research)·
The above fees for depositions and trials do not include review of materials, conducting research, discussions with the attorneys, travel time, and lodging. It is billed at tbe experts hourly rate of $475 / hour (30-40 bours).
The expert retainer must be paid at least four weeks prior to any deposition, arbitration, or trial appearances, in order for the time to be reserved on the experts' schedule. It must be understood that in the event of any settlements or cancellations of either deposition or trial dates, the ENTIRE retainer fee is non-refundable. Similarly, if a case is postponed or rescheduled for any reason. A 50% cancellation fee will be applied unless at least two weeks notice is
If you should have any questions regarding any of the above items, please call Dr. Morhaim directly at (516) 922-5379.